The psychic who predicted the attack in Nice, France, Brexit and Donald Trumps’ presidential win has shared his 2017 predictions.
So far psychic Craig Hamilton-Parker has predicted a volcanic eruption in Iceland, a fire in the House of Commons, and a deadly flu epidemic.
Other visions he foresees are a drought in the United States while Europe experiences a flood, the discovery of an ancient creature that looks squid-like in Egypt and a biological terrorist attack on a school.
The British 62-year-old psychic releases his predictions every year on his website, psychics.co.uk and for 2016 he accurately predicted Britain leaving the EU, the resignation of David Cameron, and Donald Trumps’ presidential win.
His predictions on the website last year also included a gun attack in an art gallery that happened as well as a luxury resort being attacked by terrorists.
This year his predictions are shocking and hard to believe, much like last years but here they are anyways:
- A kidnap and assassination attempt at the Vatican on the pope with Swiss guards being killed in the attempt
- An ancient giant squid being discovered in Egypt frozen in ice
- Bad maintenance being responsible for a very large fire at the House of Parliament
- America being divided politically between east and west with gun crimes and riots soaring
- A flu epidemic that is worldwide
- Kim Jung-un being overthrown and North and South Korea being united as one country as a result
- A European school being the victim of a biological or toxic attack
- A release of unsavory documents regarding Hillary Clinton that causes her to resign from politics
- A crash in the Euro, which results in Italy and Denmark leaving the EU.