Did you decide to connect with a psychic but need help figuring out what to ask them? Or have you been thinking about what you’ll ask them for a long time?
When we finally decide to get a reading, we usually have something specific we want to discuss. However, that isn’t always the case.
Sometimes we just feel lost and need a little psychic guidance and advice. There’s nothing wrong with seeking spiritual help in times like these.
The most common topics psychics get asked about are love, health, money, and happiness. Even if you know what you want to talk about, wording it can be challenging.
Worrying about how to talk about something should be the last thing on your mind before a reading. You have enough on your plate and need the process to be as easy as possible.
I wrote this article as a reference guide for asking questions during a psychic reading.
Questions To Ask A Psychic: Do’s And Don’ts
- Ask open-ended questions upon which the psychic can elaborate. That allows them to give you specific advice on your situation. The psychic will want to add relevant and essential details, and you must provide them with the space to do this.
- Ask your questions in a positive manner versus a negative one. Bringing negativity into the reading is going to affect the whole energy of it in a not-so-good way.
- Avoid asking the psychic “yes” or “no” questions. You want to get as much guidance as possible during the reading, and these questions will provide little information.
- Don’t ask incredibly specific questions. No matter how talented a psychic is, they can’t know exactly when something will happen. The mere act of getting a reading with them automatically altered a date, time, place, or moment. Also, we all have free will, which means we can change things any time we choose.
- Don’t ask the same question differently just because you didn’t like the first answer. The psychic is giving you the best information possible. This information is in your best interest, even if it’s not what you were hoping to hear. Trust the psychic and their process.
Most Popular Questions To Ask A Psychic
Need ideas for what to ask or discuss? Below are some of the most common questions psychics help people with- notice the phrasing:
Questions About Your Life
What can you tell me about…
- My past lives
- My purpose in life
- The location I want to move to
- My friends
- The steps I should take to accomplish my goals
- Discovering and pursuing my passion
- My pet(s) feelings
- The type of career that would fulfill me
Questions About Your Love Life
- What’s keeping me from finding love?
- What can I do to meet my soulmate?
- Where should I go to increase my chances of finding love?
- Is my current relationship healthy?
- How can I strengthen the bond between my partner and I?
- Where will my partner and I be in (blank) amount of years?
- What can I do to fix my relationship problems and keep from breaking up?
Questions About Your Relationships With Family
How can I….
- Bring my family closer together?
- Balance my work/family life?
- Divide my time between my partner and the children?
- Develop a deeper bond and better trust with my children?
- Get along better with my in-laws?
- Take some “me time” without constantly worrying about my family?
- Improve the general energy in my home and make it more positive?
Questions About Your Job or Career
- Am I in the right job field?
- How do I decide what job would make me happiest?
- What can I do to ensure financial security for my future?
- How do I go about asking for a raise?
- What should I do to be considered for a promotion?
- How can I improve the relationship between my boss and I?
Still Not Sure What To Ask?
Don’t beat yourself up if you have waaaay too many thoughts in your head to be able to organize them! It happens, and I’ve been there.
Life can get us so down that it’s hard to even think about what the next hour will look like, much less an entire conversation.
Luckily, this isn’t a problem at all. You can still benefit from a general psychic reading and go into the reading with nothing but yourself on your mind.
That allows the psychic to guide you in the areas where you have the most fear, confusion, anxiety, and doubt.
Be honest with your psychic and tell them exactly how you’re feeling mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Genuine psychics will never judge or criticize you for the way you feel.
It’s ok to be nervous but don’t allow that nervousness to turn into anger or negativity. The psychic is there to help lighten your load; as I mentioned before, negative energy can disrupt a reading.
If you ARE feeling negative during a reading, be sure to let the psychic know upfront so they can work with that in mind.
They can give you a much clearer picture of your life if they understand your current mental state.
Be open with your psychic and let them in so you can receive guidance and advice on this journey we call life!
Readings as low as $10!
Readings as low as $5!
Get 6 minutes free!
You have given excellent advice in finding a true psychic with your pick one of the best, Psychic Source.
Your information on how to find a scam psychic is very helpful I feel many people who are looking for an honest psychic should read your information first.
Happy I could help Bunny!