First, let me welcome you to my corner of the Internet. My name is Angela Moore. If you're like me, you've probably searched all over the Internet for Psychic readings and ended up with a huge list of supposed Psychics. These so called clairvoyant psychics are literally everywhere, but how do you know who is a real legitimate psychic?
One that is actually going to help you, and provide solid advice and guidance? No matter what anyone tells you, Psychic ability can not be learned. You're either born with the gift or you aren't. Ask any genuine psychic and they will tell you the same thing.
That hasn't stopped the con-men and women from stealing peoples hard earned cash! It seems like every day there is another news story about someone getting conned out of their life savings by scam artists pretending to be true psychic mediums. Its sad, but it happens every day, most people never report it because they are ashamed.
I know because I've been there. A few years ago I was conned out of $2200 by a mom and daughter con artist team! I was in a very rough spot in my life and I was looking for good advice and they took advantage of me. Fortunately I did find a honest, accurate Psychic that helped me turn my life around. That's why I started this website, to help people looking for real legitimate psychic readers.
OK Angela, how do I get a legit psychic reading?
Over the last several years I've talked to hundreds of different psychics. I've tried them all, the TV psychics, independent psychics, telephone psychic readings and even the palm readers you see in the little buildings and shops on the side of the road. I have used them all, and to be honest it's a little scary some of the advice these so called "psychics" gave me, and even scarier how many just wanted to rob me blind during my time of need and not give anything back.
Here's how you can spot a fake Psychic a mile away:
- If your psychic readings always end with you giving them more money for things they haven't done yet. For example they need your money to buy expensive candles or medallions to help you, or to lift a curse.
- If they ask for money to "expel demons" or to protect you or a family member from dangerous spirits. This is very dishonest and a lie!
- If they want you to bring all your possessions and money to them so that they can destroy it to "lift a curse." They won't destroy it, they will just tell you they did!
- If they tell you that your family is cursed or has been cursed for 100's of years, but they can remove the curse for more money. You are not cursed, there is no such thing as a curse!
- If the psychic asks you a lot of questions. This is called a cold reading and it is never accurate. A true psychic should never have to ask you more than your name and birthday to give you a real psychic reading.
Fortunately there are real, honest psychics, you just have to know where to find them. Out of the hundreds of psychic readings I've paid for I really only found one way to be sure that you are getting someone you can trust. That is to go through a company that screens psychic readers and lets customers leave reviews and ratings.
By far the best Psychics in the country work at Psychic Source. This is because they only hire authentic, legitimate and proven clairvoyant psychics. Because of their strict screening process, only 1 out of 200 Psychics that apply are given the chance to work there. Don't take my word for it, read my reviews of the most popular psychic services online and check out the ratings and comments people have left on my site and decide for yourself.