I first heard about psychic healing about 20 years ago. The idea of being able to get my psychic energy balanced and in optimal shape seemed crazy at the time. However, after working with psychics over the past decade, I am a firm believer.
Psychics helped me turn my life around for the best when I was at my worst. In the process of finding myself with the help of trustworthy psychics, I have had personal experience with psychic healing and would like to share with you the 5 types of psychic healing techniques that actually work. Check out my articles on psychic healing and psychic energy if you’d like to learn more.
#1 Crystal and Gemstone Healing
Psychic healing is a subject that isn’t often talked about in most communities and therefore, most people have only stereotypes about what they’ve heard. One of the most commonly stereotyped images associated with psychic healing is that of crystals and gemstones. A majority of people don’t realize how valuable of a tool gemstones and crystals are to the practice.
Both crystals and gemstones possess remarkable qualities that make them perfect for psychic healing:
- They have the ability to absorb vast amounts of energy.
- They have the ability to increase the power of frequency.
Crystals and gemstones were used by ancient civilizations for their healing properties and as protective talismans. Crystals are used in modern technology as well, in information storage, time keeping, and everyday electronics. If it’s possible for crystals to communicate through computer chips, then doesn’t it make sense that their vibrational energy could also communicate through our bodies?
Albert Einstein believed that everything in life is energy and vibration. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, and can only be transferred. Crystals are an excellent way to draw out negative vibes and energy. In order for positive, healing energy to flow into your body, negative, disease-causing energy needs to flow out. The unique properties in crystals and gemstones make them the perfect conduit for the transferring of energy.
#2 Acupuncture Healing
When most people think of acupuncture, they picture a scary image of a person being poked with lots of needles. The procedure is much more complex than that however. Acupuncture has its roots in ancient Asia, China particularly, and has been around since about 1600 B.C.
Acupuncture has the ability to release negative blocks in the energy flow of our bodies and therefore allow the body to heal and balance itself. Acupuncture therapy came about through the philosophy of the Yin and the Yang. The Yin is represented by earth and is passive and dark while the Yang is represented by heaven and is active and light. The same way that the forces of Yin and Yang act throughout the universe, they act in the human body. Illness, disease, and pain (both physical and mental) are caused by an imbalance or uneven amount of both these forces in the body. Chinese medicine aims to bring the Yin and the Yang back into balance with each other so that our bodies can heal.
How Acupuncture works:
- The acupuncturist obtains extremely thin, medical grade needles. The needles are so thin that the procedure is painless.
- They then carefully and gently insert these needles into specific points on the body.
- These points on the body are not random in any way. They are carefully located along the body’s 14 meridians. They are essentially small centers of energy and that is why they have been chosen.
- The location that an acupuncturist chooses to insert the needles depends on what type of healing you are in need of. All of the points are related to certain disorders and every acupuncture session is completely unique to each user.
#3 Acupressure Healing
As you may have figured from the name, acupuncture and acupressure are related. Acupressure is less commonly talked about than acupuncture, but it is just as effective in healing. The basic process is the same, but acupressure uses hands and fingers instead of needles. Finger placement and pressure are placed over specific points along the body. These points also follow meridians, just like acupuncture.
Acupressure also follows the philosophy of Yin and Yang. This is a great option for individuals who don’t like the idea of having needles in them, or worse, have a fear of needles. It is very therapeutic and you will be shocked how much better and freer you feel after a session. This is good for both mental and physical healing.
How Acupressure works:
- The healer presses a finger or fingers firmly on specific points of a person’s body.
- The pressure can be anything from soft to firm and anything in between.
- The pressure created by the healer releases a life force energy called ‘Ki’.
#4 Quantum Healing
Of all the methods in this article, quantum healing is probably the least known method of psychic healing. It is, however, becoming more and more popular. These last few years especially have seen an increase in the use of this type of psychic healing. The name quantum healing comes from the connection it has with the science of quantum mechanics.
Quantum healing is a combination of psychology, philosophy, neurophysiology, and of course quantum mechanics. It believes that quantum phenomena are responsible for our health and well-being. Quantum healing utilizes virtual particles, wave particle duality, energy and vibrations to heal and restore.
Because of the complexity of quantum physics and quantum mechanics, understanding quantum healing can be very difficult. Luckily, it is not necessary to fully understand it in order to take advantage of its healing properties.
What Makes Quantum Healing Unique:
- Special breathing techniques are used by the healer
- Special body awareness techniques are used by the healer
- Energy is explored by the healer in different ways, such as
- Exploring the frequency of energy
- Exploring the power of energy
- Exploring the general behavior of the energy
#5 Reiki Energy Healing
In some ways, Reiki energy healing is similar to quantum healing but a lot more common. It has its origins in Japan and is one of the most widely used psychic healing techniques in the world. The name Reiki comes from two Japanese words, ‘Rei’ and ‘Ki’ which mean “universal/higher power” and “energy and life force” respectably.
Reiki is based on the idea that we are kept alive by an unknown “life force energy” that flows through us. Aside from being used to promote healing, it is also used for relaxation and stress reduction. It is believed that if our “life energy force” is low, then we are more prone to stress, sickness and disease. If our “life energy force” is high, then we are more capable of feeling healthy and happy.
What makes Reiki energy healing unique:
- Reiki healers hover their hands above an area on the body in need of healing.
- The healer may need to physically touch the area on the body that needs to be healed when necessary.
- The Reiki healer is trained to guide Ki, or “energy and life force” to the affected area on the individual that needs healing.
- Reiki healers undergo extensive training before they can become a designated Reiki master.
Experiment To Find Your Favorite Technique
With so many effective psychic healing methods, it’s hard to know which one is right for you. This is why my advice would be to just get out there and experience the different techniques. See which ones you are most comfortable with and make you feel the best.
No matter what your reasons are for seeking psychic healing, it is a bright and welcoming field to all that respect the universe’s ‘Ki’