I first heard about psychic healing about 20 years ago. The idea of being able to get my psychic energy balanced and in optimal shape seemed crazy at the time. However, after working with psychics over the past decade, I believe.
Psychics helped me turn my life around for the best when I was at my worst. In finding myself with the help of trustworthy psychics, I’ve had personal experience with psychic healing and would like to share with you the five types of psychic healing techniques that truly work. Check out my other articles on psychic healing and energy to learn more.
Psychic healing is a subject that many people don’t talk about, and therefore, most people have only stereotypes about what they’ve heard. One of the most familiar images associated with psychic healing is that of crystals and gemstones. There’s a reason for this; gemstones and crystals are valuable tools for healing. Both crystals and gemstones possess remarkable qualities that make them perfect for psychic healing:
- They can absorb vast amounts of energy.
- They can increase the power of frequency.
Ancient civilizations used crystals and gemstones for their healing properties and as protective talismans. People also use crystals for modern technology, information storage, timekeeping, and everyday electronics. If crystals can communicate through computer chips, doesn’t it make sense that their vibrational energy could also communicate through our bodies?
Between 1842 and 1847, physicists discovered that energy could not be created or destroyed- only transferred. World-renowned genius Albert Einstein believed that everything in life is energy and vibration. Crystals are an excellent way to draw out negative vibes and energy. Negative, disease-causing energy must flow out for positive, healing energy to flow into your body. The unique properties of crystals and gemstones make them the perfect conduit for energy transfer.
When most people think of acupuncture, they have a scary vision of a person getting poked with lots of needles. The procedure is much more complex than that, however. This technique mainly has its roots in ancient Asia. China, for example, has been around since about 1600 B.C. and has relied on acupressure ever since.
Acupuncture can release negative blocks in our bodies’ energy flow, allowing the body to heal and balance itself. Acupuncture therapy came about through the philosophy of the Yin and the Yang. The Yin represents the Earth and is passive and dark, while the Yang represents heaven and is active and light.
In the same way, Yin and Yang’s forces act throughout the universe, they act in the human body. An imbalance or uneven amount of these forces in the body can lead to illness, disease, and pain (physical and mental). Chinese medicine aims to balance the Yin and Yang energy in our bodies so that they can heal.
How Acupuncture Works:
- The acupuncturist obtains thin, medical-grade needles. The thinness of the needles makes the procedure painless.
- They then carefully and gently insert these needles into specific points on the body.
- These points on the body are not random. They run along the body’s 14 meridians and are essentially small energy centers, which is why they’re selected.
- Lastly, the acupuncturists decide where to insert the needles, depending on what kind of healing you need. All the points are related to specific disorders, and every acupuncture session is unique to each user.
As you may have figured from the name, acupuncture and acupressure are related. Acupressure is less commonly discussed than acupuncture but is just as effective in healing. The basic process is the same, but acupressure uses hands and fingers instead of needles. During acupressure, the acupuncturist places their fingers over specific points on the body.
These points also follow meridians, just like acupuncture. Acupressure also follows the philosophy of Yin and Yang. This technique is an excellent option for individuals who don’t like having needles in them or, worse, have a fear of needles. It is very therapeutic, and you will be shocked at how much better and freer you feel after a session. Acupressure is good for both mental and physical healing.
How Acupressure Works:
- The healer presses a finger or fingers firmly on specific points of a person’s body.
- This pressure can be anything from soft to firm and anything in between.
- The healer’s pressure releases a life force energy called ‘Ki.’
Of all the methods in this article, quantum healing is probably the least known method of psychic healing. It is, however, becoming more and more popular. These last few years especially have seen an increase in the use of this type of psychic healing. The name quantum healing comes from its connection with the science of quantum mechanics. Quantum healing combines psychology, philosophy, neurophysiology, and quantum mechanics.
It believes that quantum phenomena are responsible for our health and well-being. Quantum healing utilizes virtual particles, wave-particle duality, energy, and vibrations to heal and restore. Understanding quantum healing can be challenging because of the complexity of quantum physics and quantum mechanics. Luckily, it’s unnecessary to fully understand it to take advantage of its healing properties.
What Makes Quantum Healing Unique:
- The healer uses special breathing techniques
- They use special body awareness techniques
- They explore energy in different ways, such as
- Analyzing the frequency of energy
- Exploring the power of energy
- Examining the general behavior of the energy
Reiki energy healing is similar to quantum healing but a lot more common. It originates in Japan and is one of the most widely used psychic healing techniques globally. Reiki comes from two Japanese words, ‘Rei’ and ‘Ki,’ which mean “universal/higher power” and “energy and life force,” respectively. The foundation of Reiki is the idea that we are kept alive by an unknown “life force energy” that flows through us.
Aside from promoting healing, people also use it for relaxation and stress reduction. It is a common belief that if our “life energy force” is low, we are more prone to stress, sickness, and disease. If our “life energy force” is high, we are more capable of feeling healthy and happy. What Makes Reiki Energy Healing Unique:
- Reiki healers hover their hands above an area on the body that needs healing.
- The healer may need to physically touch the area on the body that needs healing when necessary.
- The Reiki healer has trained to guide Ki, or “energy and life force,” to the affected area of the individual that needs healing.
- Reiki healers undergo extensive training before they can become designated Reiki masters.
Experiment To Find Your Favorite Technique
Knowing which is right for you is hard with so many effective psychic healing methods. For this reason, my advice would be to get out there and experience the different techniques and see which ones you’re most comfortable with and which makes you feel the best. No matter your reasons for seeking psychic healing, it’s a bright and welcoming field to all that respect the universe’s ‘Ki.’