Ok, you have decided to have a psychic reading done, or maybe you have sought the advice of a psychic before and want to try it again.
The big question is how do you choose a psychic? You don’t want to get scammed. You’re paying good money to get an insight and the last thing you need is to hear
“You’re stars are not aligned”
“You are looking for something or trying to figure out something in your life”
Pardon me for saying … well DUHHH! That’s why I’m calling you in the first place! The first thing you need to do is a little searching. Don’t be fooled by smooth talk, some true psychics have expensive websites, some were made by the Psychics themselves. It’s what the the Psychic says that makes them good or not. Not all Psychics are the same, each one has their own special talents and their own way of giving the reading. All Psychics are born with the gift, some discovered it early in their lives and others only realized it after a life changing event. Once they discover their ability they can train to better use them.
Some psychics use tarot cards, runes or tea leaves. Some psychics sit quietly and channel information from Spirits. How they conduct their reading does not matter, what matters is whether you got some answers to your questions. A real, authentic psychic is always going to be doing a reading for you because they honestly want to help you with your life path. The majority of genuine psychics aren’t getting filthy rich from giving psychic readings. Some psychics are better off financially than others but usually this is because of their own investments and not the readings.
Next, be sure to look at testimonials. Yes, I know testimonials could be made up, but that is highly illegal and no good psychic would need to create fake praise. Websites like Psychic Source allow clients to leave feedback about psychics so you can see how other customers saw them.
You should also read their website. Look for key words and phrases like “nonjudgmental”, “we help you make informed decisions” or “let me help you through your journey.” If you ever see a psychic that says “I will tell you what to do.” or something similar, run away! You need a psychic that truly wants to help you, and not just help themselves to your money.
Look out for these psychic scam warning signs
- Beware of anyone that tells you they can solve all your problems. This is a cold faced lie. A real psychic can only guide you to solve your own problems. Even though life may seem overwhelming no one can solve all your problems for you.
- Beware of any psychic that adds on more charges than what you agreed to pay. I’m not talking about a psychic that charges more for additional time and services, I’m talking about ones that say “I just lit a candle for you, you owe me money.”
- Beware of any psychic who even mentions “curses.” There is no such thing as a curse. Nothing in your life is out of your control, and a curse preys on the fact that you are powerless to make changes in your life. Psychics that use curses to create fear are only doing one thing … milking you out of all your money.
- Beware of psychics that tell you that you need regular readings in order to achieve your path. If you choose to accept more guidance that is ok, however a psychic advisor should never tell you that you need to call them before you make any decisions. There is nothing wrong with asking for help, but you need to live your own life. A good psychic does not want their clients to become completely dependent on them for every decision you have to make.
- Avoid psychics that tell you they know, for sure, what your future holds. Because we all have “free will” your future isn’t determined yet. When a psychic see’s something in your future, either good or bad, you have control over it. You decide whether or not you will let it happen.
The key when looking for a psychic is that you still need to live your own life. You ultimately have to make your own decisions. Psychics are meant to be guides and helpers, they can not make your decisions for you.If you have a decision to make a psychic can tell you what the possible outcome of the decision could be. They cannot however tell you which decision you should make, that’s completely up to you. True psychics want to help you on your journey through life, help make your life easier and give you some insights. Psychics should never scare you with curses, that’s not why God blessed them with their gift.
Take a look at my recommended psychics, and find a psychic advisor that works for your benefit.
See My Recommended Psychics