Unfortunately, there’s a lot of misinformation surrounding tarot cards and readings. Some associate it with evil or wrongdoing, while others think this is where curses and spells come from. In reality, these things couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m taking this opportunity to talk about tarot readings.
I’d like to explain what they are, why you would want one, and how they work over the phone. You might not have thought getting a tarot card reading by phone was possible. Well, not only is it possible, but it’s also very common. Phone tarot readings work very much like regular psychic readings. You can also get a reading by instant messaging or video calling, similar to other virtual work or school sessions you may have experienced.
You don’t have to be face-to-face to exchange relevant and accurate information. Psychics have several different gifts they can use, whether they’re across the room from you or across the world. Authentic psychics can “tap into” a person’s frequencies regardless of distance. Their extraordinary abilities and profound intuition transcend distance and space in the Universe.
What Is A Tarot Card Reading?
Before I explain how a phone tarot reading works, it helps to understand them. Tarot readings use a unique deck of cards that have been around for hundreds of years. Wikipedia states that the first documented tarot packs recorded were between 1440 and 1450! There are usually 78 cards, each with a different image representing ancient and universal archetypes. Some of the fear surrounding tarot cards have to do with some having “scary” images.
“The Devil” is one of them, but contrary to how it sounds, it can be a great card to draw. Same with the “Death” card; it seems scary but can represent rebirth and new beginnings. The images depict situations that can happen in a person’s lifetime. A tarot reader has a unique way of arranging the deck of cards to gain psychological and metaphysical insights, which tell them much about a person’s past, present, and future.
What Are Some Reasons To Get A Tarot Card Reading?
Since a tarot card reading can provide insight into all aspects of your life, it’s a good idea to set your intentions before booking a session. This gives the psychic something to pick up on, and they can focus their energy on that specific issue. This step isn’t necessary, but it can save you time and money.
After you’ve set your intentions, it’s a good idea to devise a list of open-ended questions. You want to avoid questions that can be answered with a simple “yes” or “no.” Have these questions ready before you speak to a psychic so that you can make the most of your time with them. These are some of the most common reasons people get tarot card readings:
- To get out of a rut
- To be more successful at work
- To get help with making big decisions
- To establish and prioritize goals
- To find more balance in life
- To attract and maintain healthy relationships
- To know how to identify and act on opportunities that present themselves
- To get closure and heal from the loss of a loved one
What Does A Tarot Card Reading By Phone Look Like?
Every psychic has a way of reading tarot cards. Some like to incorporate spirit guides, and some want to use crystals. Others rely on intuition and instinct- it all depends on how they have been doing it for most of their life. Not every psychic is necessarily a tarot card reader, so it’s important to know what you hope to get out of a reading and find the best reader.
Trusted online psychic networks like Psychic Source (one of my all-time favorites!) let you filter their readers by skill and expertise, and they can also match you with the best advisor for your specific needs. The concept of tarot readings over the phone is the same regardless of the psychic’s method. It goes a little something like this:
- The psychic usually starts by asking for your first name and your date of birth before tuning all their energy into you
- Then the psychic might ask your intention for the reading, giving them some context when working with the cards. It is possible to start the reading without a purpose and let the cards do all the work, but as I mentioned earlier, having one saves you time and money.
- The psychic will then pick up on your vibrations and “tune in” to your frequency. They will begin shuffling and rearranging the cards as their body tells them to.
- The psychic pulls cards from the deck and creates a “spread.” Some popular tarot spreads include the Tree of Life, the Three Cards, Astrological, and the Celtic Cross.
- The more experienced a reader is, the more cards they can work with and, therefore, the more spreads they can create. The resulting layout of the cards tells the psychic a specific story they then relay to you.
The cards spark the psychic’s insight and intuition, allowing them to provide advice specific to you and only you. The experience of having your tarot cards read is much more involved and fulfilling than I can ever put into words. The journey is different for everybody, but the results are fantastic for all. If you’re curious about what cards will turn up for you, book a tarot reading with one of the talented psychics on my reviews page today!