All reputable psychics have a personalized “Code of Ethics.” It acts as a rulebook that they have memorized and promise to follow. It essentially contains all the most basic Dos and Dont’s that the Psychic swears to live by.
It also includes a detailed description for the clients who wish to understand the Psychic’s fundamental philosophies. This rulebook eliminates any doubt and confusion for both the psychic and the client.
Psychics that work with an online psychic network, like those on my review page, all have these codes of ethics built into their work principles. They have chosen to join forces with a network of psychics instead of venturing out on their own. They do this because they know it offers more security for everyone involved.
A Psychic Code Of Ethics Is A Declaration Of Principles
It restricts the psychics from transgressing the boundaries set by themselves at the start of their practice. An example of a statement included the Code of Ethics published by the American Board of Tarot Certification says:
“All the clients shall be assured of complete confidentiality and that the reader will not coerce the client into making any additional purchase of any kind.”
The Code of Ethics helps individuals wanting a reading fully understand what to expect from a reader and the consultation. This code of ethics is also highly beneficial for the clients because they forbid their personal information to be shared outside of the reading.
Another thing the code of ethics does is prohibit the psychic from mentioning highly distressing or mentally damaging information. This is great because it means that they can’t lie to clients about having an accident, illness, or passing away.
Psychics can’t tell the future the way we’ve been led to believe by Hollywood. We all have free will, and every decision we make in our lives alters the way our future will look. If a psychic ever tries to tell you there’s a curse or spell placed on you, run away.
Any talk of future illness if you don’t pay them whatever amount of money is nothing but a scam. The Psychic Code of Ethics ensures that legitimate psychics don’t play these games.
The Code Of Ethics Makes The Psychic Promise The Following:
- To not falsely advertise his/ her services and in any way mislead the public, promising anything other than what the psychic can actually provide.
- Make sure that their rates are clearly stated and the clients are completely aware of exactly what amount they will have to pay at the end of the session.
- To strictly avoid making any of their clients dependent upon them for any kind of advice. Instead, they will do everything in their power to empower their clients themselves and all other to go forth and make their own choices and decisions.
- The client’s confidentiality is of utmost importance and I make sure that it is completely protected at all times and in no way shall leak out to any source whatsoever.
- To take care of themselves personally so that they are able to give effective psychic readings with as much clarity as possible. They not let their client suffer due to the increasing limitations of their own ability.
Unfortunately, you can’t trust just any psychic reader on the street. There are too many opportunistic people in the world who will use your pain and uncertainty to their advantage. They’ve trained themselves to come across as psychic and have mastered the art of cold reading.
This is why I only trust a select group of psychics for my personal consultations. I know that what I tell them remains between us and that they only have my best interest in mind. I don’t have to worry about being toyed with to make me dependent on them for everything.
It’s actually the opposite; these psychics empower me to make my own decisions and teach me to make better choices.