All reputable psychics have a personalized “Code of Ethics.” It acts as a rulebook that they have memorized and promise to follow. It contains all the most basic Dos and Dont’s that the Psychic swears to live by. It also includes a detailed description for the clients who wish to understand the Psychic’s fundamental philosophies.
This rulebook eliminates doubt and confusion for both the psychic and the client. Psychics working with an online psychic network, like those on my review page, have these codes of ethics built into their work principles. They have chosen to join forces with a network of psychics instead of venturing out on their own. They do this because they know it offers more security for everyone involved.
A Psychic Code Of Ethics Is A Declaration Of Principles
It restricts the psychics from transgressing the boundaries they set at the start of their practice. An example of a statement in the Code of Ethics published by the American Board of Tarot Certification says: “All the clients shall be assured of complete confidentiality and that the reader will not coerce the client into making any additional purchase of any kind.”
The Code of Ethics helps individuals wanting a reading understand what to expect from a reader and the consultation. This code of ethics is also highly beneficial for the clients because they forbid their personal information to be shared outside the reading. Another thing the code of ethics does is prohibit the psychic from mentioning highly distressing or mentally damaging information.
That is great because it means the psychic can’t lie to clients about an accident, illness, or passing away. Psychics can’t tell the future the way Hollywood has led us to believe. We all have free will, and every decision we make alters our future. Also, if a psychic ever tries to tell you there’s a curse or spell placed on you, run away. Any talk of future illness if you don’t pay them whatever amount of money is a scam. The Psychic Code of Ethics ensures that legitimate psychics don’t play these games.
The Code Of Ethics Makes The Psychic Promise The Following:
- To not falsely advertise their services and mislead the public, promising anything other than what the psychic can provide.
- Ensure that they clearly state their rates and that the clients are entirely aware of what amount they will pay at the session’s end.
- To avoid making any of their clients dependent upon them for advice. Instead, they will do everything in their power to empower their clients and others to go forth and make their own choices and decisions.
- The client’s confidentiality is of utmost importance, and ensure that it is completely protected at all times and in no way shall leak out to any source whatsoever.
- To care for themselves so they can give effective psychic readings with as much clarity as possible. They shall not let their client suffer due to the increasing limitations of their ability.
Unfortunately, you can’t trust just any psychic reader on the street. Too many opportunistic people will use your pain and uncertainty to their advantage. They’ve trained themselves to come across as psychics and have mastered the art of cold reading. That’s why I only trust a select group of psychics for my consultations.
I know that what I tell them remains between us and that they only have my best interest. I don’t have to worry about being toyed with to make me dependent on them for everything. On the contrary, these psychics empower me to make my own decisions and improve my choices.